Our mission is to protect Blaine County and its property owners from the harmful impacts of Noxious Weeds using Integrated Pest Management (IPM) control measures such as bio-control, cultural or manual methods, and herbicide control.
Additionally, we assist the public with identification and control methods for noxious weeds within Blaine County.
Our services include:
- Free site inspections and weed management plans
- Herbicide information and methods of application
- Public outreach projects
- Publications and education materials
- Speeches, training, and other public engagements
- Weed identification and methods of control
Crowdsource Noxious Weed Locations
View the data that was collected using the "Report-A-Weed" form. Click here to view the map!