We're Hiring Now... Apply Today!
Drivers License Clerk
- Full Time
- Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Projected FY24 Wages* >$46,654 - $51,334 DOE ($22.43 - $24.68 per hour)
- Required: Two years of office experience, Typing 25 WPM, 10-Key, and data entry experience;
- Applicant must be detail-oriented, and able to multi-task with excellent computer, organization, and communication skills.
- BENEFITS including medical, dental, vision, life, and PERSI retirement.
- Applicants must pass a typing test, background check, and oral interviews.
- Good Character and clean background required.
- Minimum age: 18
- Job Description Drivers License Clerk
Entry Level and Lateral Patrol and Detention Deputies:
- Full Time
- FY2023 Wages > $68,203 - $76,387 DOE ($32.79 - $36.72 per hour)
- Projected FY24 Wages* >$70,241 - $78,665 DOE ($33.77 - $37.82 per hour)
- Grave and Swing Shift Differentials
- Specialty Pay
- Bilingual Pay
- Instructor and Trainer Pay
- Narcotics Enforcement Team Pay
- Cash Certification Incentives
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Rotating Schedules including days, nights, & weekends
- Full Benefits
- Good Character and clean background are required
- Accepting Entry Level and Lateral Applicants.
Deputy Requirements: Deputy applicants must be 21 years old, in excellent physical condition, a US citizen, possess or be able to possess a valid Idaho State driver’s license, and have a high school diploma or equivalency.
See our Detention Deputy page for more information.
|Patrol Deputy||$33.77 - $37.82 per hour DOE||$70,241 - $78,665|
|Detention Deputy||$33.77 - $37.82 per hour DOE||$70,241 - $78,665|
|Control Operator||$24.04 per hour||$50,003|
|Drivers Services Clerk||$22.43 - $24.68 per hour||$46,654 - $51,334|
Compensation Includes Full Benefits:
- High Liability Instructor
- Narcotics Enforcement Team
- Drug Recognition Expert
- FTO/JTO Instructor
Federal Employment Law
The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, and any other legally protected status. For more information visit Federal Employment Law
Blaine County Sheriff is a full-service agency providing all aspects of law enforcement:
- Two Patrol Teams - County and Ketchum
- Detention Team
- Detective Team
- Narcotic Enforcement Team
- Disaster Services
- Search and Rescue
- Backcountry, Marine, and Snowmobile Patrol
- Drone Team
- Hispanic Liaison Team
- Drug Recognition Expertise
- Hostage Negotiation Team